Saturday, December 27, 2008

Introduction of sorts

I used to be a writer. I wrote for some online papers, covering soccer and running. I wrote some short stories here and there, even managed to get a few published. Once, I was even asked to read a poem of mine for Amnesty International.

I got tired of searching for stories that interest me. So now and again their will be some dark stuff here, some stories that may contain death. Slavery, consensual and other wise. BDSM.

There may also be tales of lightness and humor. In other words I don't know. They may even be in the same story. Frankly I don't know yet.

So I decided to try and write them. If you wish to write and publish your own stories on this blog let me know and I'll be happy to add you. Contact me at robertj.waco@gmail.com

Comments are open to all, but moderated. I don't mind constructive criticism but "Dude, you suck!" really isn't constructive criticism is it?

The first story posted takes place in the Universe created by John Norman and his Gor novels. I borrow some of his ideas for this story and respect his works deeply. It is actually a collaboration between myself and a friend of mine named Rhyn. The tale is a bit long and could use an editor but it's a fun little piece.

Please understand that some of the names metioned are based upon are past history, using a program called Second Life, and really don't play into the story that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated however no opinion is simply ignored. I do this to avoid flaming or comments that are of questionable value.

If your comment is good or bad, as long as it's reasonable it will be posted.