Thursday, January 8, 2009

Last part of "A thief at the farm"

As I returned to my Master thinking to my self I had some peace my Master saw the Mistress physician standing in the distance and told me we where going to and get that shot.
I was not that happy hearing those words, and started to protest and wanted to walk away. Master then leashed me and started to pull me towards the Mistress.
"Tal Freya, can you help me" he asked her," she needs a shot against infection and maybe you can look at her hand again" "she's not very well...seems like chicken-pocks" I started to pull harder, and Master kept the leash short.
Mistress Gayle came walking over the bridge and saw me pulling, her soft voice asked me if I was well, and I shouted I was not. The Mistress nodded and said I looked rather pale. She stepped back hearing my Master talking and asked if it was contagious. I kept pulling and pulling shouting "nooooo".
"Maybe we go to the village "Master said to the physician. I was getting a little tired from pulling, when a Master arrived asking if anyone has seen a slave running.
Mistress physician said she thought I might be delirious from pain and infection. I turned my back towards all of them. My Master kicked my ass "where are you"re manners girl" I screamed feeling Master kicking me.
Mistress Gayle turned towards the Master "I saw one near where you stood before" she answered."A naked bond".
I kept pulling as hard I could, Mistress Freya smiled telling Master Boa she had to head towards the village to help me and asked him if he wanted to have a drink at the tavern while he was here.
My Master pulled me on my hair to the front of him facing the Free, and stepped in my legs to keep me down. I screamed, and grumbled feeling my Master boots on my legs. "Let's take taht bond to the infirmary" Mistress Freya said. My Master stepped dwon from my legs keeping the leash short and firm in his hand. "We follow Freya" he said to her. "hmmm hw about I follow you" she replied. Mistress Gayle laughed. "I dunno the way"Master said, while I was screaming that I would'nt follow. He yanked the leash on me."Gayle you better come with us" Master said looking at her. Mistress Freya asking if we wanted to wait a little more,
but my Master said we waited to long already.
"Yae I will come" said Mistress Gayle, "she looks in
pain". Mistress Freya nodded to her "aye and makes me dizzy as well".
"Are you going to treat her" asked Mistress Gayle to the nodding Mistress."Yae that I will" she replied"let's run". The Mistress said to me to take deep breaths.
"No no no" I screamed" I wont I wont I wont". I could feel my Master's hand taking my hair, puling it again so I had to look at him "listen lil one..you wonna loose your hand" he said with angry voice to me. "No my Master please dont" I screamed at him. we entered the infirmary.
Mistress Gayle was blokking the door so I could not run away again,. Mistress Freya ordered me to lie on the bed, she would see what she could do .


My Master dragged me towards the bed " now jump on that bed" he yelled at me. I climbed on the bed, Master kept me down. Mistress Gayle was asking the Mistress if she needed something, and Mistress said with her soft voice "lie still girl I wont hurt you..move and the needle will probably snap your skin".I started to shake and mumbled softly to myself "what he is going to do with me?".....hearing the physician answering to the Mistress "aye some agrimony and kur fat". Only those words already would make you tremble.
Mistress Freja who was outside shouted to Master Boa where he was, she lost him again.
My Master explained the Mistress physician what happened and she said she already could see that from the place she was standing.
I saw Mistress Gayle standing near the shelves lookig for some thing when I shoutet "MASTER!!!!...dont let them cut off my hand pleeeeaaaassseee". My Master looked for a moment to me and said with his peaceful voice shus lil one". "You see, it is starting to infect" he said to Mistress Freya, while looking at her again.
"It's not!!! look!!" I shoutet to my Master. Mistress freya took my hand in hers and looked closely to the oozing pus,
while my Master kept talking to me" if you do not let Freya look at it and treat you, you will loose it,....now shut up and let her look".
I started to cry a little
Mistress Freya just did what she had to do, laying her hand on my forehead "hmm it's hot" she said "a fever obviously causing the delusion and caused by the infection. Mistress Gayle still loking for the items to treat me, returned to Mistress Freya, handing the agrinmony to her saing in the same time she could not find the
kur fat.
My Master could hear me sniffing and said to me to stop it or he would give me a reason to cry when we would be back home.
Mistress Freja who lost Master Boa shoutet to him "in here Boa"
I peeped a little trough my fingers of my hand which I kept over my eyes.Mistress Freya cleaned my wound with a premoistered rep cloth. I squeezed my eyes shot and turned my head away.
Mistress Freya assured Mistress Gayle she had some kur fat with her, and continued cleaning my wound.
I shoutet to her "aaaauuuuuwww..what are you doing????!!!???...this hurts!!!"
The Mistress placed the argrimony on the table near the bed. I heard someone placing smething on the table and quickly looked at it. my Master shaked his head telling me I would let me feel what hurts when we woud be back home.

"ssshhh girl...or it will hurt of that I can assure you" the Mistress said to me."No no no my Master...this already hurts enough" I assured my Master. "Then stop whimping" my Master said
"Mistress Gayle quickly stepped back out of fear she would be kicked by me.Mistress Freya smeared some of the agrimony on the wound and applied soe kur fat to draw out infection. Then she looked for some bandages. I was breathing fast deep in and out. Mistress gayle returned the jar of agrinomy where she found it. Mistress Freya placed some bandage over my hand "hmmm now the anti infection shot and herbal tea ro reduce fever". My Master kept looking at the Mistress her expert movements and observed me. "Shot!!!!" I yelled." What she means with that:".
Mistress Gayle turned towards the door, wher Mistress Freja and Master Boa where standing, nodded at them and then looked at me.
I started to shake my head a no no no, and grumbled words softly...
Mistress Freya placed a firm hand on me "listen girl you lie still or you will experience pain taht can only imagine....needles broken and veins are not nice". She said to me. My Master trows an evil look at me
"shus and let the healer do her work". I then looked at the Mistress, and kept silent not daring to move an inch.
I heard some noise near my bed...Mistress Freja saw a bowl..took it..looked over at Master Boa as he pours something in the bowlnpt knowing what it is...thinking to herself "I think this is something we can drink".
She took one of the cups up to her mouth.
Mistress Freya filled up the Syringe wit the anti-infection serum and then gently placed it into my vein.
She pushed the plunger down, making sure all the serum enterd my bloodsystem.
Master insured the Mistress I was treatened by a slave , but that she was not allowed to give me a precousiuos shot.
"I'm fine Freja" Master Boa said..."drink it Freja I dare you" .then Mistress Freya shoutet at her after she finished giving me the shot
"dont drink that Freja....its breeding wine!!!!" to late she finished the cup of breeding wine.
Mistress Freja runs quickly out, and Mistress Gayle looked quick to Mistress Freya.
"I think she was worried" said.Master Boa
Mistress Freja sticked her finger deep down in her throat and trow up in the flowers outside.
Mistress Freya tried to concern over me , patting me " now you did well..next time...you wont be soo scared". I will always be scared for needles I thought, sight deeply and looked at my Master.
My Master smirked to me "you are a pussy..I told you before"...I could only purrrrrr.

I heard Mistress Freja saying walking in again " oh now what have I done".
Mistress Gayle runs to Mistress Freja's side " are you alright..what can I do now?"
Master oa asked Mistress Freya if she has the neccessary to counter the wine she drunk?
Then another Master walked in, Master Hjalmar. "What has happen, are you sick" he asked.
"Let me trow over" Mistress Freja said "I m fine".."yes I just trow up, so I will be fine".
" I dronk something, not knowing what it was and welll... I dont feel so good".
Mistress Freya kept talking to me " now just peppermint tea and the fever should go down real fast"
"yes tea" shoutet Mistress freja " I need tea" Mistress Gayle nodded "I have some mint tea"....smiled " I will bring it to you
"Maybe we give both some so te be sure it works" my Master said...."Oh yes please dont tell Mooch" Mistress Freja said.
Mistress Freya laughed "aye Freja, the bitter sip is in the black vial marked slave wine"
"I will run home" Mistress Gayle shoutet whil she was walking out of the infirmary
My Master said it would be to late for that, Mistress Freja almost strated to cry "Freya does it take long before the wine does it work?" asking her.

My Master asked the Mistress physician if I needed to come back soon for another check, while she was patting on Mistress Freja's shoulder "dont worry I have the concentrated version of bitter sip, all will be well". she turned towards my Master " aye I suggest you bring her back tomorrow...just to be sure".
"Yomorow" I asked. Master nodded " and what should I be aware of?"
Mistress Freja sat down on the chair, hand covered her face and shaking it. My Master rubs his chin hearing the words rom Mistress Freya and shaked slowly his head.

"I am in trouble" Mistress Freja said " bitter sip or commonly known as slave wine" Mistress freya said.
Master Boa said he had some slave wine in his stash at home.

Mistress came back running carefully with a tray and placed it down on the table.
My Master ordered me to come and heel next to him.

Mistress Gayle started to pour some mint tea hastely for Mistress Freja. I jumped of the table carefully and kneeled next to my Master. Mistress Freja takes the cup from the tray and almost drop it on the table, herhands where shaking badly.
"Would the girl want some tea Freya" Mistress Gayle asked. The Mistress smiled "aye that would be a good idea". she placed the cup near to me, while my Master reached into his pocket and holds a silver tarn to Mistress Freya "here for your time" he said.
Mistress Freja was placing he hands around the cup and started to drink. " Boa dont tell anyone ok?" she asked him.
Mistress Freya took the piece of silver tarn and thanked my Master. "it was my pleasure" she said, "and you where very brave lil one" .Myself I thanked the Mistress for her good care, but told her I was scared.
Master Boa was trying to convince Mistress freja he had at his home something to counter for what she had drunk. "I keep it hidden" he said.
Mistress Freja looked up to him " I understand" she said.
I could hear my Maser thinking "yeah right Boa..the same fluid I always keep hidden".
"I keep all of that hidden" said Master Boa cant have anyone stealing it".
Mistress freja looked down at the table " how could I be so stupid" she said. "Come her Freja" Master Boa asked her, and gave her a big hug.
Mistress Freya smiled a little "we all make mistakes..Freja, and that one was easely fixed".
"Thank you" replied the Mistress in question, whil Master Boa had another idea to take the Mistress to his room.
I was sipping my tea listening to all of this, then cought hearing those words.
"But Sir Boa I am a taken woman" she replied to him.
"I was only joking" he assured her."I can not go with a man to his room" said Mistress Freja, "I dont know why I did drink it". "It just looked like wine".
"Would anyone like more tea " shoutet Mistress Gayle in the room" she looked over into the room noticing no one need more tea, looked at Mistress freja in the hope the horrable taste wold have dissapeared of her mouth.
Master Boa told her she will have to be careful - a guy might take advantahe next time cause of it-. "Freja" he said "you know I am very honorable".
My Master saw I finished my tea "you can wait outside lil one" her ordered me. I replied him as I always do and walked outside the room, wishing the Master and Mistresses well.
I stepped outside with a happy face, I still have my hand, and after all it was not that bad this injection.
I heard my Master thanking again for their help.
I coud still hear them slightly talking inside, Mistress Gayle's soft voice talking to Mistress Freja, she hoped she felt better already.
My Master winked to me to heel, passing the Mistress shaking his head, as he had a wicked smile around his face.

At last back to our camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All messages are moderated however no opinion is simply ignored. I do this to avoid flaming or comments that are of questionable value.

If your comment is good or bad, as long as it's reasonable it will be posted.